Sponsored Link










Did you miss PART 1?
Read My Love Stories PART 1 (+18) here

I couldn't hold it any longer. It was too much for me to resist, she was flaunting it all before me....e no easy na, if you were in my shoes you wouldn't even endure the time I resisted till I finally gave him. Na wetin she kuku find come be that so, make we no beat round bush, we should just hit the nail on its head.

My EX happens to be the girl who broke my virginity and it's been 2 months since I met my current girlfriend, and we've not even been talking about se.x, we're taking our time to enjoy it someday.
"Make I do am joor. I will rush it up like a QUICKIE. Before my babe calls from the Salon, I'd have climaxed. If I no kuku do am now, Who knows when I will again and my EX is not a girl one can resist her seduction, she's goddamn good on bed. And truth be told, I still get some feelings for this my EX. Am trying my best to dump this awkward feelings, but itz not working like I thought."...

As usual, she was rocking me....my whole body was enjoying every bit of the moment. The styles, the moans, the tight hug and the deep kisses.....they were all sweet and too sensational that I was already thinking of a second round......

.....then I heard a knock on my door at that moment I was about to cum!!!!!!!

WHO THA HELL COULD THAT BE???!!!

.....Continue at My Love Life Part 3 (+18)





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top