Sponsored Link


couple
How do I stop him from this act? I’m Juliet 24, I stay with my boyfriend of campus, every morning my boyfriend likes to takes his morning pee in my mouth.
This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky,he then suggested that he pee in my mouth which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to pee so i will get on my knees open my mouth real wide and
wait for him to fill my mouth with his hot morning pee and after his done peeing in my mouth i suck his di’ck until he comes this is how i start my morning.
He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it,he will beat me up so bad, I
really love him so much I don’t want to get him hurt,now am scared of drinking his pee because people say it contains harmful substance please is it true,and if yes how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up,he enjoys it,is it that he’s abusing me indirectly am just confused, please help!





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



4 comments:

  1. Why have U decided to sell urself free of charge to a guy? Ur parents sent U to school to go and acquire d best, but all U could do was to be living with a boyfriend u never maried? U re missing it! The guy U are dieing for doesn't love U, all he wants is to mess U up and make U useless while he would move on nd get someone else to marry! The only Favour U can do to yoourself is to get yourself out of his appartment and break the relationship up! It's a pity both of you are lusting to each other. If U continue with it, U would have yourself to blame. Leave hime and start a new life and allow God to take over your heart and HE will give U the best man you need!!! For more counseling and advice, u may ask for my contact! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea..dat nt a sign of love ...hearing u up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This my dear is totally wrong. I do not know why you ended up living with a student like yourself in the first place, and unfortunately the wisdom your parents gave you if any was thrown away too soon if this started since your first year. By now I wonder how many pregnancy prevention injections or tablets or abortions you have gone thru. Urine is not an everyday prescription drug or syrup that your idea of being freaky was to allow it happen in your mouth. That is gross. I have every sad feeling for your own state of health as of now even if you e told urine is medicinal. That has to be your own anyway. Like someone said, speak to your closest understanding relative and organise money for you to urgently get away from the ANIMAL you say you lust for. This is not what love is. I am also very sorry for the young man who lacks reason and sense to know that his health is soon going to fail him because the next girl he does this to will definitely take revenge for you. I wish you speedy eviction in sound health and body, not battered one, from his wicked clutches and sexual enslavement. God help you. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm. What a shame! The problem is not your boyfriend but you. How on earth will you come up with the idea of him peeing in your mouth.
    Break up from this stupid act, get your own hostel and stop the relationship.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top