Sponsored Link


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/04/23/5804237eede2ebefc04efedde2cae594.jpg

Cntd from Part 3......

I immediately pulled down my panties and bend in front of him while facing the toilet sit, he slowly inserted his hard junior into my pooosssiiieee without protection, I almost screamed at the sensation it was giving me, I expanded my backside more for him to come in, I was really wet so he had no problem coming in, he started pounding me very hard and shaking his waist, after about 3 minutes he released inside of me, his hot fluid went deep inside me and made me release immediately, I was shaking and almost fell on my knees due to the sweet sensation. 

He quickly cleaned himself and left the toilet, I stayed there for a while and cleaned myself, then I went out to my room to sleep, while in my room I was enjoying the memories of the sweet love making I have had today with my Pastor, though my conscience was attacking me from one end but I managed to suppress it.

On Saturday morning, I told his wife after the morning devotion that I will be going back to our house, I told her that I am fully healthy now, she replied “oh dear, I have really enjoyed your company in our home, you have been very hard working and has really helped us in the house chores, I wish you could stay a little longer, Honey what do you think? She asked her husband, he replied “well whatever you people decide, I stand by it”.  Deep inside me I did not really want to go but also I felt I should put a stop to this madness before I am being caught and disgraced.

That evening I went together with the family to church for bible lesson, we went with 2 cars, after the lesson my pastor’s wife went home with the kids, I was addressing some of my choir members so I did not notice when she left, as fate will have it I was to return with my pastor and it was about 8pm when we eventually left the church premises.

We did not talk for a while, after taking about 4 turns and almost getting halfway to the house, I broke the silence “sir what we are doing is not good, we need to stop it”.  He replied “yes, but I have been starving of love making for a while, you will not understand but that is true, I am a Pastor but don’t forget that I am also human, I have feelings too. 

As he was saying this, he held my hands and led it to feel his junior, its was really hard and I could feel it battling with his trousers to come out, I rubbed it slowly then unzipped him and brought it out, I bend and carefully s.u.c.k.e.d the cap, I tickled it with my tongue and swallowed all of it, I did this for a while and I noticed that he slowed down the car and was driving very slow.

I continued s.u.c.k.i.n.g. his junior and he was shaking his waist in excitement and giving out some romantic and heavy voiced maonings, after a while I took my mouth out and used my hand with my saliva to rub his junior, this sweetness was too much for him that he started shaking, I spread my legs wide open and lifted up my g-string pant aside so he could use his right hand and finger me, I was completely wet and dripping..............................


WILL BE RIGHT BACK





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top