Sponsored Link


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/04/23/5804237eede2ebefc04efedde2cae594.jpg

Cntd from Part 2.....

After working on his junior for a while, I was beginning to feel like being s.u.c.k.e.d again so I got on the bed, sprayed my legs wide open, he slowly lowered his lips and got hold of my cIit, he s.u.c.k.e.d it professionally occasionally inserting his tongue inside my pooosssiiieee, I was moaning with pleasure, he pressed his mouth on my nlppIes and s.u.c.k.e.d me for a while, this was the height, I released in a way I have never done before.

He now brought protection from nowhere and put it on his dlck, I sprayed my legs wide open, he slowly lowered himself on me and inserted his hard and smoking dlck into my pooossiiieee, I gave out a loud breadth, he started pounding me slowly, after a while he increased his speed, the switness was so intense that I occasionally will take my lips and s.u.c.k.e.d. his nlppIes, this made his dlck very hard, I was really enjoying myself, after about 30 minutes, I changed position and he gave me from behind, the pleasure I derived from this was unbearable.

I fully opened my pooosssiiieee as I knelt down and bend, my whole backside was facing him, he inserted his dlck into me from behind, I could not contain the switness again that I screamed a little loud and released again.  He continued pounding me till he released.

I quickly got up, wore my clothes and left the room angry and disappointed with myself, he actually felt the same way too I guess because we did not talk to each other again throughout that day. His wife came back in the evening and we had a general dinner together at the dinning, throughout the period at the dinning table I was not myself, at first I was feeling guilty but after a while the swit memories of the love making got hold of me, I began to get wet.

His wife is generally talkative so she was the only one talking, my pastor was not really concentrating, after a while our eyes met, immediately our eyes met my whole body was shaking, shivering with ghost pimples coming out of my body, I needed him badly, my pooosssiiieee was getting wet that I was feeling the juice coming out.

After the dinner, I went to my room to clean up myself in the toilet and started masturbating.  His wife usually lead the children on night class so she went to the children’s room for her normal routine, I got out of my room to the sitting room to watch movies, as I was entering the sitting room behold my pastor was also coming out of their room to the sitting room, we sat opposite each other to watch a gospel movie.  I was completely out of control and so he was, when he could not take it any longer he gave me a sign to follow him which I obeyed, we got to the passage and got into the visitor’s toilet, I immediately pulled down my panties and bend in front of him while facing the toilet sit, he.................



See THE 4TH PART OF MY STORY 





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top