Sponsored Link


 
If you missed part 1, READ HERE


“Chai! See kaka (meaning buttocks)” I had exclaimed silently in my heart.
I was carried away staring at the ladies that I almost forgot to conclude my admission ‘rites’.
It was when I was staring at a lady’s bo obs that I almost got the shock of my life.
A lecturer in the department of Hotel and Catering Management (name withheld) simply tapped Me from behind.
“Young man, are you sure everything is well with you?”
“Haven’t you seen young ladies before? If you like them, why don’t you move close instead of stretching your neck and popping out your eyeballs in that manner?” he queried.
Those words quickly jolted me back to life and I didn’t know exactly what to say and how to answer his questions.
First, I examined the man; fair-looking, absolutely handsome with a very neat appearance, he must have been in his early 40s.
Immediately, my senses started returning, “just how did he know that I was staring at the ladies’ exciting ‘frontals’ if he wasn’t doing the same?” I mumbled, still trying to get over the embarrassment.
The ladies all smiled at him and made a mockery of me as I only managed to apologise to the man I later understood was our Geography lecturer.
“Err… I’m sorry sir, I was actually looking at the inscriptions on their tops,” I muttered.
I was still yet to find my way to the HOD’s office because I wanted to digest everything that was happening almost at a time.
The buildings in the institution were totally awesome, I was in total awe when I saw the Creative Arts Department. The architectural work inside the school were second to none.
Guys chattering away after lectures, ladies following lecturers to plead for assignments collection or test scripts, perhaps.

The ambience of the whole place was just totally different from what I was used to, so I took my time to store everything because I knew I would have a lot to tell my siblings and friends when I returned home.
It was almost noon before I got to meet the HOD. She was all smiles as she asked me if I had been cleared by the course adviser.
“Sorry Ma, is he our class captain? Or who is a course adviser?” I asked, looking rather naïve.
“My Dear, she is the one who will look at your papers and tell you whether your results are in order, as well as your admission requirements for the course under which your name has been listed,” the beautiful woman explained calmly albeit amid intermittent smiles.
Momentarily, I felt really embarrassed, but since there were only both of us there, I smiled back at her and thanked her.
After explaining other details to me, I got to know how things worked in the institution.
She also told me that lectures had begun in my department since my admission came with the last batch (those who had to be admitted because on their influence).
At that point, I was confused because I was yet to finish up with the registration, and I had not attended a single class prior to the day I heard that I had been granted admission.
Well, I felt checking out the classrooms wouldn’t be a bad idea after all, so I quickly asked for directions and I settled in fast.
As the devil would have it, almost all my colleagues were female and I immediately noticed this particular one was already smiling at me.
“Mehn, this is the real deal. See how this heavily endowed babe is staring at me,” I smiled in my heart.
“She must be tripping for me already. Omo, na my first day already and babe don identify fine boy,” I went on still buzzing with excitement within me.
I didn’t understand that her smile meant trouble for me until the next day, it was yet the most disappointing moment on my first day.
To be continued tomorrow…






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top