Sponsored Link


A woman is in emotional turmoil because she's sexually attracted to a man but does not know how to tell him without getting embarrassed or told off. She hopes someone can help with an advice.
photo is for illustrative purpose
Dear Readers,
 
I am a married woman with two children. My husband is an office executive and earns good pay. But I’m not getting s*xual satisfaction in my marriage. I am also employed and working though I have a business too but lack of s*xual satisfaction in my marriage has left a deep urge in me. I am s*xually attracted to a man at work and I have given him all the signs which he understood and followed up.
 
He is also married but is equally attracted to me and we have been having s*x in the office at the slightest opportunity.
 
I know that very soon, tongues would start wagging and the gossip will spread. Some of my colleagues have started giving me the ‘I know something’ look but couldn’t say anything to my face.
 
What do I do about this?






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top