Sponsored Link

Twitter User @STWKadaria shared the photo of this student's plea to whoever is marking his exam and wrote, 'Maths exam!' Lol. See the rest below...



In case u can't see it well, see the typed version below....

"pls! pls!! Pls!!! please help me (Sir/ma) I know I did not write anything that will enable me to pass this exam but I believe that the God I serve will touch your heart, Pls help me and dash me mark, Pls our school teaching habit is poor, I have not even seen some of these questions before. Pls! pls!! pls!!! apply mercy (Sir/Ma) I did not write well in English and now mathematics is now tracking me down. pls I beg you in the name of the God of Okunerere Adoration Ministry (OKAM).
Pls (Sir/Ma) Let this littlething that I have written to you melt your mind in Jesus name. Amen.
(Sir/Ma) I pray that as you attend my paper with motherly or fatherly pity and mercy, my God will locate and Embarras you with Quantity of blessings in Jesus name Amen.
I believe that God
Inspired me to write
this For testimony and
Glory of his name."





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top