Sponsored Link



I have a very beautiful virgin girl but cannot cook as I do. There was a time I asked her to prepare a pepper soup meal. She didn't know the procedures and she had to ask me the cooking procedures. And I was ashamed with the way she wanted to prepare the meal. I pushed her away and I prepared it myself. She was surprised that I can cook that good after she tasted it.

Moreover, I still asked her to cook egusi soup and stew with turkey differently. She couldn't cook it well even after some assistance, the egusi soup tasted salty. And now, I do most of the cooking anytime she visits me. She confessed that she usually enjoy my food, but I'm not happy with her.

Ladies and gentlemen, what should I do to this virgin lady?






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top