Sponsored Link











I called my girlfriend one fateful afternoon, I was seriously missing her. You know that special time you just begin to miss the precious moments you've shared with your sweet baby, you just feel like having her around you. I still had some cash with me, so I felt I should give her a nice treat. Make her feel like the Queen she is. One of those things a cool boyfriend should do at least once in a while.

I called her to come over to my place. I'd take her to the Salon to make her hair and afterwards take her out. Thatz really cool, you know? I had always loved watching my girlfriend get her hair done at the Salon. I do this to all of my girlfriends, and they always love it....maybe you guys should do that once in a while, it's really romantic and it goes a long way in the heart of a woman. I was at the Salon with her till it was some minutes to the completion of the hair-do. I needed to quickly go home, change and also get myself ready for our outing, so I excused myself from the Salon and promised to be right back in a short while.


Mehnnn...on my way home, na so my phone begin dey ring, I checked who it was; my EX. E be like sey dem fire my heart KATAPOT of heavy stone. Though, I was like;
"What could be the reason for her calling me?"

I couldn't find an answer for my question within me, so I answered the call. She said she was in my area and would really love to drop by at my place and say 'Hi' for friends' sake. Hmmmm....that was a good one; your EX calling to just drop by to say 'Hi'?
"Na dis kind EX I go dey like to get", I jokingly said to myself.

And as a guy who knows what he wants and where his heart belongs, knowing fully well that there was never gon be anything between us, I told her it was OK and she could come. I felt I was covered, after all I had told my girlfriend about her and even if she sees her she won't be pissed as she's not the hot-blooded kinda girlfriend. She's the simple type who doesn't want wahala for herself at all.

Na so my EX come, looking so sexy.....My lustful self kan turn LOOKU LOOKU. She was looking so seductive that I began to lose my self-control as we held a little conversation in my apartment. I be strong guy, I held to myself because my girl could call anytime that she was through with her hair-do and more so, we had an outing....so, Mr. Johny should please stay quiet where I kept him (my boxers).

We continued talking and laughing while I was awaiting my girl's call and all of a sudden the atmosphere of the room changed. I couldn't hold it any longer...... 

Continue to PART 2 here





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top